Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Brawns really don't come with brains

Today at gym there was the guy whom loves to sashay around in the gym and constantly at the mirror adjusting his hair.

Well i have to admit that he is a goodlooker with a body to die for. But God is fair, no one comes in a full package. Lets call him the Bimbotic Gym Bunny (BB). I was changing and he was behind me making conversation with Roy Chan.

BB : hey roy , so you're gg to paris with yi tian next week huh! (Trying to act class)
Roy: yea , we are. Are you going too?
BB : No i'm not.. but I'll be going to Athens! (Loud and acting class)
Roy: Oh.. right.
BB: Anyway..... where is Athens har?
Roy: Oh.. (giggling) its somewhere in europe...
BB: so you have fun in paris! Bye!

I think my eyes did that jackpot rollllllllll.
Another guy beside me choked on his saliva while trying to giggle!

Damn stupid! Athens is in Greeeeeeeeeece!! Pls. Hello ... maybe you should stop going to the gym and spend more time watching NatGeo!

4 comments:

Astrotoy said...

yi tian ah. I always thought it's Etienne

Anonymous said...

his name is ONE DAY = yi tian.

maybe we can sing the stephanie sun to him . 完美的一天

FIRST DAY... TODAY .. ANY DAY. FIRST DAY !!!!!!!!!

anwyweiz bruce. u MUST tell me who this GB is !!!

the only and only
victoria

Anonymous said...

OPS.....

it's not 完美的一天

it's 第一天。

narcissus's alter ego
victoria

Anonymous said...

I know which Gym Bunny!!There's only one who fits the bill!!
He is a trolley-dolly!!!
He will pose in his undies like forever and ever and chat anyone he recognizes in the locker room....eeeeeee...I know which one liao!!! Wah, bruce, I think i shld pass him your number then you can educate him further..ok?