Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Point Proven

Today i was in my simple body hugging A&F Teeshirt and checkered shorts yet... i still look delectable enough to receive attention.




you see... above is a love note from a stranger that i receive this noon. Vincent happened to be on the phone and he said that it could be "Chen Wei Lian" ( the blind singer).
One word for you; Jealous.
I have NO reason to not believe that he is AS HOT/CUT & SEEEEXY AS me.
Note picture : Swim**Hunk**@*****.com ?


this lil note was found right on top of my notes when i return to my desk in the library after a short break.... So delighted i was for that moment BUT torturing for the rest of the time!

I had to behave and look goodddddd knowing that SOMEONE is pretty much keeping me under his radar or even videotaping me.. *Stress*



PS: For Mr swimhunk's "Can we be casual friends?" If he is seeing this....
To you Love : Yes , Casual friends! Of Cos!. Casual sex, Causal poke , casual penetrate, casual masturbation also can. Anything under the world that's casual i'm all for it! :)

2 comments:

Renne said...

wahhahahahahhaa!!!

别吃! (read it FASTFAST)

hehheheheh

Renne said...

you know i also have similar notes on top of my reading materials trying to get my attention!!!

Even from my lecturers! Omg.. can't take it.. they even want me to go to their office (for god knows what reason, teacher-student relationship??) and they want to meet my parents too! Omg im too young for marriage lerrrr!! Someone tell them!