Tuesday, May 13, 2008

English Lessons for you. PLS!

I've never been really good in my english. I even scored a D7 during O levels. Fortunately after my GCE Os i met Tristan. My very good friend cum "never-fail-to-put-my-lang-into-a-full-article-joke" editor.

For that first few years of our friendship he would constantly be there to guide me with my imperfections in the english language. But thats not without bursting in laughter and making all heads turn to me before he starts to correct me. I think he secretly feels like Guan Yin descending down on a lotus giving me his 10-freaking-1 guidance on English.

8 years down the road. I now believe i'm deemed qualified to pass on this tormenting humiliation to those whom need it most. This is Charity!

Person M.C.C.L : my father bend me to go out this weekend, cos i told him im damp sian and i wanna to dance like there's no tomo<---- spot the mistake please!!

i guess person M.C.C.L means that his/her dad is gonna bend( like physically a leg or arm or is it even possible that it could be the waist) because he/she is damp(wet?moisty?) sian = bored .. like where!? Secret Garden? . And perhaps dancing can make it DRY?

okay.. disclaimer : this is a joke and has no ill intentions. And its certainly not a hate-entry. So pls treat this as a joke and forgive me because i'm just dead bored for studying the whole day with no one tickling my desperate baibai.

No comments: